A Word A Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay!!! – Connive
- verb. To allow somethings illegal or dishonest to happen.
- verb. To conspire some to do something illegal, immoral or harmful.
- The word connive is used when dishonest act is allowed or conspired for ones own benefits
- overlook, condone
- conspire, scheme
- The man connived his children’s actions to save them from the law.
- The king punished the prime minister’s conniving behavior.
Did you know this word already or was it a new learning with me? Let me know in the comments section below!!!
Have you come across some other new word today? Share them in the comments so that I can add to my stock as well 😀 😉
Like, share and subscribe to the blog to go on with this journey.. of capturing the literary world one word at a time! 😎😋