A Word A Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay!!! – Mollycoddle
- verb. To treat someone in a overindulgent and protective manner
- noun. An effeminate man or boy
- verb. pamper, spoil
- noun. crybaby
- John mollycoddles Rita a lot in hopes of dallying with her some day!
- A newborn baby enjoys being mollycoddled by her mother.
- “Rugby is tough man’s game, not for mollycoddles like you”, the bully spat the words out.
Did you know this word already or was it a new learning with me? Let me know in the comments section below!!!
Have you come across some other new word today? Share them in the comments so that I can add to my stock as well 😀 😉
Like, share and subscribe to the blog to go on with this journey.. of capturing the literary world one word at a time! 😎😋