A Word A Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay!!! – Leeway
- noun. Amount or margin of freedom available (usually within limits)
- noun. The degree or angle of the sideways drift of a boat or an airplane
- room, space, margin, flexibility
- I know the paper is due today, but may be I could get a leeway to submit it tomorrow?
- Unless the captain compensates for the leeway, the ship is bound to go off course soon!
Did you know this word already or was it a new learning with me? Let me know in the comments section below!!
Have you come across some other new word today? Share them in the comments so that I can add to my stock as well 😀 😉
Like, share and subscribe to the blog to go on with this journey.. of capturing the literary world one word at a time! 😎😋