A Word A Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay!!! – Brusque
- Quick or direct (in manner or speech). The quickness and directness can often be interpreted as rude. Brusque is thus often used to express rude speech or behavior.
- rude, abrupt, gruff, undiplomatic
- expansive, polite, diplomatic
- The brusque response to his seemingly harmless question took him aback.
- His brusque and impetuous way of speaking had made him unpopular with his colleagues.
Did you know this word already or was it a new learning with me? Let me know in the comments section below!!
Have you come across some other new word today? Share them in the comments so that I can add to my stock as well 😀 😉
Like, share and subscribe to the blog to go on with this journey.. of capturing the literary world one word at a time! 😎😋