A Word A Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay!!! – Motley
- As noun: An incongruous and random mixture of colours. Often a jester’s multi-colored clothing is also referred as motley.
- As adjective: Highly varied in appearance.
- Heterogeneous, polychrome
Mild, Homogeneous, monochrome
- The jest came up to perform in a full motley.
- A motley crowd had gathered outside the palace to see the new Queen.
Did you know this word already or was it a new learning with me? Let me know in the comments section below!!
Like, share and subscribe to the blog to go on with this journey.. of capturing the literary world one word at a time! 😎😋