A Word A Day Keeps Ignorance at Bay!!! -Vitriolic
- Obtained from vitriol (chemical substance) – caustic.
- Corrosive or sarcastic. Often used to express to bitterness of criticism. Full of hatred.
- Bitter, scathing, malicious.
Mild, pleasant, kind
- The vitriolic substance burnt her skin while working in the laboratory.
- The vitriolic mail from the employer dampened his spirits to work harder.
Did you know this word already or was it a new learning with me? Let me know in the comments section below!!
Like, share and subscribe to the blog to go on with this journey.. of capturing the literary world one word at a time! 😎😋